Stress-Busting Operations Consulting
for Small and Solo Businesses
Project management, promotions, customer service, daily admin, working with your team… It can be overwhelming. And it might be more complicated than it needs to be.
As a marketing strategist and seasoned business owner, I also have a solid background in management, customer service, and web design.
Here’s how I help businesses like yours.
- Assess your processes to see what’s unclear and what’s slowing things down
- Review your tech to see what might be causing friction
- Work with your team, if you have one, to see where they hit speedbumps
- And clean all of that up so you can move ahead with clarity and confidence
- Work with you and your team to establish goals, milestones, and tasks
- Oversee the process to help you stay on track
- Create a repeatable process for future projects, customized for the way you work best
- Brainstorm ideas with you for a specific campaign, or your overall marketing strategy
- Work with you and your team to implement tactics
- Review your results and help you create a short- and long-term marketing plan
“Stacey Cornelius transformed the face of my business.
She tackled multiple complex projects for me, from building a new coaching/course offer from scratch, to completely rebranding my flagship business. Her ability to think on her feet and keep projects moving along smoothly was invaluable.
Even better, her built-in empathy for customers and team members alike means you get a powerful partner to help you build, deploy, and sustain anything you can dream of in your business.”
Marketing Advisor & Executive Coach
Who this is for
Small and solo creative and progressive businesses and organizations are my specialty. Specifically:
- Your business is growing, but you’re too busy working in your day-to-day business processes to make that happen.
- You want help with operations but don’t need someone full-time.
- You believe there’s a better way to do business — making sure your people are paid well, that there’s a culture of mutual respect, and the health of everyone involved is just as important as your financial bottom line.
Sound good? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
You’re never “too small” to work with an operations consultant
I get it. “Operations Consultant” sounds way more corporate than it needs to.
What’s important is what means: I help you get your business systems, processes, and tech tools working for you — and I do it as an independent contractor.
You get an in-house, offsite strategic partner.
We’ll work together in a way that fits your business: A 60- or 90-day renewable retainer or project, with a schedule that integrates with your calendar.
What I don’t do
We’ll talk generally about sales goals, expenses, and revenues. And we’ll talk about where you can save on software subscriptions.
That’s as far as we need to go money-wise. The details of your balance sheet can stay between you and your accountant.
You’ll never hear the words, “find efficiencies” or “do more with less.” You know that’s capitalist speak for hacking and slashing.
This is about increasing your capacity, cutting chaos, and making the systems that are supposed to support your daily work… support your daily work.
My mission is to help you, your team, and your business thrive.
The Agency of Words gratefully acknowledges that we are in Mi’kma’ki, the territory of the Mi’kmaq, comprising present-day Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, parts of Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Maine. The Mi’kmaq have been connected to this land and these waters for thousands of years and continue to be so in the present. We also acknowledge colonialism continues to do harm and pledge to work continually to be good allies.